Monday, November 3, 2008

My weekend.

Today was pretty sweet. I feel a little more comfortable with how to apply the tools in illustrator to complete my assignments and stuff. It seems alot more applicable now than it did before. I understood pretty well how to use the tools to build a cross section. I wasn't quite perfect with all the tools and would like to know how to make it look great like it does in text books and stuff, but that will probably come with practice and stuff. It will come with time I think.

I had an enjoyable weekend. I went to my parents' house on saturday and watched football pretty much all day long. I really enjoyed listening to the BYU game on the radio. It was pretty intense. Probably the craziest game though I only saw the first half of. It was the Texas vs. Texas Tech game. Texas, the number one team in the nation, was dethroned. They lost by a touchdown with one second left on the clock. What an incredible weekend for college football. There were a few crazy games. It was great. I also watched Charade with my little brother. It was a good weekend.

No comments: