Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Places I have lived...

Today was alright. I understood almost everything that we did. I understood well how to do the colored gradient and stuff. It was pretty neat. I didn't really understand all the different uses for these tools, but it was good anyways. I hope to be able to use the tools we learned to be able to complete my assignments for friday. I didn't quite get all the applications for this stuff. I'll have to figure them out on my own as I do my assignments, I guess.

I haven't lived anywhere cool if you don't count my mission. I lived in Provo and Orem. But on my mission I lived in the Amazon Jungle. It was pretty awesome. One city I lived in was Itacoatiara. It was right on the bank of the Amazon River. I liked living there. It was a small peaceful city, for the most part. And it was really close to the deep jungle. I heard alot of sweet stories because of that. Tchau.

No comments: