Monday, September 8, 2008

Battle wounds...sorta

I learned alot of really useful things in office '07. It really was great for me to know this stuff on layout details and things like that. I had a hard time at first following to the tabs control window but then I figured it out and feel a little more comfortable with the new system.

Now, my scar story. I was playing ball with my neighbor many years ago when the ball fell into his wild bush on the side of the yard. It was an evergreen bush that had been trimmed recently. I stepped onto one of the branches in the top of the bush to retrieve the buried ball. Unfortunately, I didn't know that this particular branch was only partially present. My foot slipped off and the clipped branch ripped a long gouge up the side of my calf. A wicked scar formed up the side of my leg, that, quite frankly, I was very proud of. But, unfortunately the scar faded and is no longer visible today.

No comments: