Monday, September 29, 2008

Worst movie ever...

Today was very enlightening. I liked learning about how to edit papers using MS Word 2007. I like the system. I enjoyed learning also how to review your own paper and the facility with which acceptance can be made on on revisions and editings. There were a few details that I didn't quite get because I was trying to follow along on my computer and I couldn't find the buttons as fast as Nicole, but it's okay. I'll ask if I have problems/questions.

Probably the worst movie I've ever seen is a movie called Napoleon. I actually walked out of the movie, which is the only time I've done that, I think. I didn't walk out because it was dirty, either. Just because it was stupid. I saw it when I was eleven, I think. It's about a stupid dog that runs around and has stupid "adventures." It is a little kid movie, but if any kid likes that, they should be exiled to an island far away from any form of civilization. What a stupid movie.

No comments: