Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What I wanted to be...

Today my moment was when I learned how to make links and start to actually build things on the page. My problem though was I don't understand how I should organize my pages and stuff. I saw the page with all the required things but I don't know what kind of page I should use to build that.

When I was little I wanted to be a police officer. I don't know why. I guess that's every little boy's dream. But that really didn't last very long. It changed alot when I was little but that's the earliest one that I remember. Cops are the coolest when you're little. I guess they still are. Especially highway patrol-men. They get to wear the coolest hats.

1 comment:

Rockn' Nikita said...

Your "standard page" will be the most common page type used. you will only use a "repository page" for uploading files and a "gallery page" for uploading photos that will only appear on that page.

I'm not completely sure of your question. But I hope that answers it. Play around a bit. Take a gander at other people's sites. you'll get it! Thanks for paying attention in class.