Thursday, September 4, 2008

I love OneStop...NOT

Before coming to Geo230 lab today I went to onestop in the wilk. OneStop was designed to be a convenient, one-time-do-everything, kind of place. What it is in reality is a headache. No matter what needs you have, all of them are in the same room. In theory, that is good. But in reality, it just condenses the entire population of BYU into a very small area with high risks of rioting and uncontrolled human stampedes. I've had to go to this "ultra-convenient" location not once, but twice, and I must go back at least once more. I don't know if my blood pressure will endure another visit to that place. I would much rather sitting in the Geology lab in my 230 lab. Well, I guess I would rather be anywhere but at OneStop. It just makes me love the ESC even more.

No comments: