Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Weirdest Relative

Today I really understood the uses of Adobe Acrobat pretty well. I was really happy about that. I was able to look ahead of Nicole and figure things out on my own as well. I didn't understand the functions of all the buttons of the toolbars that Nicole showed us though. She kind of went fast at the end of the lecture.

I think my weirdest relative is my uncle Eddie. He's not my uncle anymore, but that's really the safest way for me to write this blog without offending anyone that may chance upon this blog. He did so many weird things and he was just a crazy dude. He was an insane driver and didn't do anything worthwhile that I know of in his life. I guess that's not weird, just worthless. That's okay though. It's unfortunate that he is like that.

No comments: