Friday, October 17, 2008

Best Date... so far


This is a mission picture of me and the Amazon River. I used the ruler tool to fix crookedness. The horizon was really crooked. I also corrected overall lighting. I cropped this photo as well.
I understood pretty well all the things in photoshop. I was a little slow in keeping up on the steps with all the details and stuff. I enjoyed it though. I didn't understand all the merging layers and stuff. It's okay though. I like photoshop.
I can't say which was my best date. It's all relative. And I think I have to leave and I don't have the patience to think up a good date story. Hopefully my best date will be in the near future. It would be very nice. I've been on great dates, but I need another.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have an idea for your best date that is going to happen soon. You should come over for part of it and make milkshakes with us. No seriously.