Monday, October 13, 2008

Favorite Season

Today was really good. I like learning about how to use photoshop and stuff like that. I had virtually no problems with the photoshop and stuff. I'm sure it will be a little worse as we go more complicated in the program. I already did my mini-assignment for next time. It was way easy.

My favorite season is probably fall because of football, the temperature, and the autumn colors. I love football so much. I also like that it isn't too hot in the fall and not too cold. Usually. It's been pretty cold lately, but that is a little out of the ordinary for this time of season. But I guess that is ordinary for Utah's seasons. The leaves changing colors is so awesome too. I think that one of the biggest reasons that I love autumn so much now is because I just got off my mission to the Amazon Jungle and my three-year summer is now coming to an end and I am just overjoyed. That's probably why I'm biased to this season.

No comments: