Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sports fan



This is the scanned photo I edited using photoshop. I adjusted the levels of lighting, I used the burn tool on the mountains and other background, and I cropped the photograph to remove scanned white area around the photo.

I understood pretty well how to merge photos I think. I think it's an awesome skill to have to be able to make panoramic photos, etc. I understood pretty well everything. No big problems were encountered.

I am a sports fan, but not as intense as alot of people. I absolutely love watching college football. I don't have a favorite team to watch. I just love watching a great game of football. I don't like the pros as much though. They don't seem to play with nearly as much emotion as in college ball. And I'm not as into basketball and all the other sports as I am into football. I just hope I can get tickets to the football game this saturday. That would be awesome.

No comments: