Friday, October 10, 2008

Pets

I enjoyed the review today. I'm not so worried about the test so that's really good. I've had so many stressful tests lately and I was kind of worried about this one, but I'm not so nervous now. I didn't remember so well the first details we learned and stuff like that, but I'll review and go over the stuff and I'll do well. I promise.

I never had any significant pets like wolves or badgers or anything. The only pets I really had were fish. We had a killer tropical fish that ate its wife and children. We later found out that it was actually a convict. That's actually the type of fish. I know why it got that name. Then, after all that happened, I was at scout camp one week and my parents released the fish into the wild. They said they didn't have the heart to flush it when it was so alive, so they decided to risk the fish population of the mighty Provo River. For all I know he could still be out there terrorizing carp and bass. Who knows? Of course he is a tropical fish, so I don't know if we can be prosecuted for such an act. Don't tell the authorities though.

No comments: