Friday, October 3, 2008

Musical Instrument

I understood what was going on in class today. It was good stuff. I am in an information systems class right now so I'm learning how to do all this stuff in that class. I think it's really interesting to be able to do all that stuff. My problem was that I couldn't see the Nicole's screen well enough to imitate the details and stuff. But I feel comfortable with it all.

I play the trombone. Actually I'm not good anymore because I went on my mission and lost it. I know scales and notes and everything, but my embouchure is shot because of lack of practice. I'm also teaching myself the guitar. I'm not good yet, but I'm working on it. I love playing music. I play the piano a little bit, too. Not much though. I just enjoy it all and wish I was better, but I don't have the time to excell like I would like to.

No comments: