Friday, October 24, 2008

Superstitions





This is my merged photo assignment. I feel kinda bad because I had this done yesterday and I forgot to post it until right now. I merged three photos and replaced the sky. It was really fun.

I enjoyed the merge tool today in class. I understood really well. I had no problems. Nothing went wrong, I guess.

I don't have a superstition, but I will make one up anyways:

I am afraid of vampires. I have to hang a crucifix on my bedroom door. I'm mormon, and that's really why this is a weird superstition. It was especially interesting on my mission. It was so hard to explain to explain to my Brazilian companions. I've had this superstition since I read Dracula. Whenever someone dies, we have to cut his head off and stuff his neck with garlic and drive a stake through his heart. That's my superstition.

No comments: